Why are picture filters so addictive?


It's become the new normal to have ones picture taken with a filter. I for one, have become so use to adding filters to my pictures because they bring out more beauty in the frame. 

The filter I used for this specific picture of mine is an Instagram cherry filter, all it does is add cherries to the side of  your cheeks, the beauty of this cherry filter is that its not the only filter there is, if you a regular Instagram user, you would know that Instagram has many filters you can choose from, its literally like a candy shop, you choose, try on which one suits your personality and makes you look extra gorgeous, save the filter, and wolla!! The filter is now added to your Instagram account for when you want to make use of it.

The reason why I liked this one out of all the other filters that I have already tried is that its so cute, plain yet so extra :)

Yeah, so you probably thinking "why do people use filter on their pictures?, why cant they just be natural?" and trust me, you not the only one thinking that. I use to be one of those people that would ask myself, why is this person wearing a filter, they already so gorgeous, until I tried these filters myself, they legit so addictive!! 

Most people use these filter effects to enhance the picture, to stand out, to appear picture perfect, some use tit to hide the scars or dullness of the skins. There are many different reasons why people use filters, and honestly its there own prerogative. Just don't use them on every picture, because honestly, god forbid you were to go missing and none has a normal looking picture of yourself, it would be really difficult doing a search party using a filtered picture of what you look like vs what you really look like.  So go slow on the filters guys.

Filters are the new normal, it aint going anywhere anytime soon, I simply LOVE them and although I wont use them everyday on every picture, but the fact that its there for my use just makes me so happy.

#TotheFilter! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veteran Broadcast Journalist hangs up her microphone.

The 9 Beautiful Provinces within South Africa.

Food crises remains a concern in Cape Town.