My little big baby boy.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Its not everyone that would allow there animal to lay on their bed at any time of the day, while friends this big boy lives a life of luxury second to none πŸ˜ƒ.

Allow me to introduce to you all, my best friend, my co-driver and the absolute love of my life. His name is KING and a thorough bred Boerboel with huge massive paws, big lips (that i just love pulling onπŸ˜‰) and will stop at nothing to grab my attention. Literally.

KING has been in my life for the past 10 years, we are literally inseparable. I'm at my happiest when I'm with my dog doing the bare minimum or just lying in the sun while he rolls around and I'm read a book. The amount of love that my boy displays to me is just beyond my soul, but it must be said that he is quite the aggressive dog, the typical 'Father protection over his daughter) yup, i kid you not, that is how protective KING is over me.

A pure example: I was in the kitchen making me some Hot chocolate not to long ago, my dad had just come home form  being a way for a couple of days. KING was laying in the lounge on the floor with his fixed upon me (He literally lays where he has full view of me). My dad comes into the kitchen and attempts to hug his me and lift me and spin me around as he hasn't seen me in a while. BIG MISTAKE. KING got up so fast, gave a warning growl and proceeded to head into attach mode as he was under the impression my dad was about to hurt me.

Of course, my dad loves teasing this poor dog. His even got a few scars to show for it, but he adores my dog. His the one that buys him these expensive dog biltong once a month that KING goes mad over, oh buoy does he enjoy those biltong chews.

That saying that goes "A dog is a mans best friend" i can 100% attest to that. A happy girl has a dog beside her😍😍😍😍.

If only they lived till forever, but for now we enjoying each other every day.

#JustagirlandherDogπŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veteran Broadcast Journalist hangs up her microphone.

The 9 Beautiful Provinces within South Africa.

Food crises remains a concern in Cape Town.